1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the IEC Group Of Institutions “IEC Recharge Credit Offer” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer.
3. You are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
4. Nupay Business Solutions Pvt Ltd (Hereinafter referred to as “Nupay”) reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel the Offer at any time.
5. Nupay is engaged in the business of offering, Point of Sales (POS) Solutions and Payment services through its mobile app “NUPAY” as well as offering end to end payments Services to retail and enterprise segment and is also the exclusive owner of the domain www.nupay.co.in and the Nupay app available on Google Playstore.
6. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Nupay to conduct further, similar or other offers.
7. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offer.
9. This Offer is only available to Registered Customers and Users of Nupay App (Hereinafter referred to as “Nupay Customers” or “Nupay App User”) that is available via Google Play Store.
10. Recharge Credit amount will be applicable only on the first successful transaction done by Registered Nupay Customers for making of the IEC Fee Payment.
11. You are obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the Offer.
12. The transaction must be initiated and completed on the Nupay app.
13. The Offer gives Recharge Credits for first successful transaction on the Nupay App of greater than or equal to Rs. 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) or above for successfully making of the IEC Fee Payment. Any successful transaction below Rs.25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) will not be eligible for the Offer.
14. Each Single Recharge Credit is equal to Rs. 1 (One).
15. The Recharge Credit amount is subject to the following:
Transaction Amount (INR) Nupay Recharge Credit
Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 49,999
(Rupees Twenty Five Thousand – Rupees Forty Nine Thousand and Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine.) 100
Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 74,999
(Rupees Fifty Thousand – Rupees Seventy Four Thousand and Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine.) 150
(One Hundred and Fifty)
Rs. 75,000 and above
(Rupees Seventy Five Thousand and above.) 200
(This Offer is restricted to first successful transaction per Nupay Customer.)
16. The Recharge Credits cannot be converted into cash or credited to any bank account.
17. The Recharge Credit Offer is valid only for the first successful transactions per Nupay Customer for making of the IEC Fee Payment during the Offer-period.
18. This Offer shall be valid from 1 July 2017 15:00:00 hrs to 30 September 2017 23:59:59 hrs.
19. Nupay reserves the right to change the Offer-period and terms of Offer without any prior notice.
20. The Offer will be applicable only if you are having a valid and active Nupay account.
21. In case, the Nupay App User has more than 1(one) Nupay Account with Nupay App; the Nupay App User would need to confirm and inform Nupay which Account the said Offer may be availed for.
22. This Offer is non- negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
23. Nupay shall not be responsible for any act or omission of others that include but not limited to Educational Institutions under any circumstance.
24. Only approved and validated fee payments for IEC Groups of Institutions made using Nupay App shall be eligible for the Offer.
25. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
26. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
27. The Recharge Credit shall -be made instantaneously and in case of delay would be credited -within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
28. A Nupay App User can use the Recharge Credits only for Prepaid mobile recharges, Postpaid mobile bill payment and DTH recharge within the Nupay App.
29. The Recharge Credits have to be used completely in one single transaction for Prepaid mobile recharges, Postpaid mobile bill payment and DTH recharge only, no part payment and additional amount is allowed
30. The Recharge credit would not be eligible for Reliance Jio Recharges/ Prepaid plans.
31. Nupay shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a Nupay Customer may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
32. In case the Recharge Credits has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Nupay Customer’s account within 72 hours of the transaction -.
33. The Recharge Credits amount will be reflected on your NupayApp under the head ‘Recharge Credit’ and the same can be redeemed by selecting the options and entering the required details.
34. Nupay App Users whose account has been classified as inactive before or during the period of this Offer will not be eligible for the benefits of the Offer. Nupay’s discretion in this regard shall be final.
35. A Nupay account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Nupay account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and Nupay will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Nupay account and/or deny Recharge credits or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
36. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen banking data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Nupay, loading funds/utilising funds, Nupay will have full rights to block that particular Nupay account.
37. Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of Nupay (including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees. As well as any participants/suppliers in respect of the particular Offer (including advertising agencies, advertisers, sponsors or producers).
38. Nupay is not responsible for any dispute arising between a telecom, mobile phone operator, DTH Operator and the Nupay App User. Nupay shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the telecom or mobile phone operator or DTH Operator.
39. Nupay holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by others that include but not limited to Telecom, Mobile Phone and DTH operators. Any dispute or claim regarding the Offer with the same must be resolved by you with them, directly without any reference to Nupay.
40. Nupay shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of services.
41. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the -Nupay User and Nupay will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
42. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of -Nupay shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
43. Nupay reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
44. Nupay has the right to disqualify you if Nupay believes that you are not acting in conformity with the Terms and Conditions or if you are otherwise fraudulently accessing the Offer or unfairly influencing the course of the Offer.
45. You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Nupay and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Nupay may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of you under the Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable laws and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Nupay shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. Nupay or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between you & Nupay only.
46. You the Nupay App user hereby irrevocably authorize Nupay and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Offer in respect of you (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Offer, you confirm to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Offers from Nupay.
47. This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Nupay (“Force Offer there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Nupay shall intimate the suspension of Offer caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the participants within reasonable time.
48. Nupay shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Offer or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving any communication for participating in the Offer, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through your mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of Nupay App.
49. Nupay reserves the right to cancel, extend, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on Nupay App User.
50. Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of your requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Offer, delay in sending or receiving the communication for participating in the Offer, delay in time taken or recorded for a question (if applicable), or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or noninfringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) You expressly agree that your participation in the Offer is at your sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
51. The above Offer is for Nupay App User only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Nupay App. The terms of the above shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained for the Nupay App.
52. In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
53. You agree that you shall, at all times, and at you own expense: (a) strictly comply with all applicable Indian laws, rules, regulations and governmental orders, now or hereafter in effect, relating to its performance of this Offer; (b) pay all fees and other charges required by such laws, rules and regulations and orders; and (c) maintain in full force and effect all licenses, permits, authorization, registration and qualifications from all Indian Governmental departments and agencies to the extent necessary to perform your obligations hereunder.
54. Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of New Delhi (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
55. Dispute Resolution: All disagreements arising in connection with this Offer and terms & conditions ("Disagreement") or the terms thereof; shall be initially referred to in writing for mediation, which will be nominated by both the Parties namely you and Nupay. If any “Disagreement” remains unresolved for twenty (20) days from the initial referral, either Party (namely You or Nupay) may request a further reconciliation between Representatives (nominated of both the Parties namely You or Nupay) within a further ten (10) days.
56. The location of any Disagreement by way of mediation and reconciliation shall be held at the offices of Nupayin New Delhi if not its Legal Representatives.
57. In case the best efforts, at mediation and reconciliation fail, then, the Parties (namely You and Nupay) shall be at liberty to commence Arbitration proceedings under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended by The Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2015 of India. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of India
58. In the event of any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
59. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained till 60 days from Offer fulfillment date. Post such date, Nupay will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from the you the Nupay App User.